Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Boy Baby



Let me introduce you to the sweetest boy alive! This is Nicco or Boy baby. He is my oldest baby. I guess he isn't a baby anymore but I like to pretend he is still a baby who can't escape my embrace! He is three and fabulous. So hilarious, kind, imaginative, smart and stubborn! I just wanted to share some wonderful pictures of my little man! I have so many more pictures to share but I figured I better start small. More will be coming.


These pictures were taken by Jason and Emily Hill. They are so talented! You can contact them from Emily's blog Jandeecrafts. I am in no way being compensated by them. I just enjoyed the whole experience with them!

3 comments:

  1. You are such a sweetheart! Thanks so much! We need to do the pictures again soon! We loved the whole process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he is one of the best boys I have ever known!! LOVE HIM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it was okay that I said they could contact you at your blog. I figured that was the easiest way to do it. I would love to go out again with you guys and take more! Lets do it!

    ReplyDelete