Thursday, February 10, 2011

Spring dresses

I can't wait for spring to come! This year is the year of dresses for me. Dresses are cool in the summer and so chic. You always look more put together in a dress. YAY for breezy days and cool nights! Check these wonderful dresses out. I may have to look into re-creating some of them since my checkbook is a little tight. They were found on three of my favorite sites: ruche, modcloth and anthropologie


this yellow dress kills me! It is so June Cleaver but with a modern look.

This orange has got to be my favorite color lately. I love the pattern of this dress.
Look at that rose pattern! Oh how I love it!
This is a darling dress. I particularly like the flutter sleeves.
This dress is beautiful. I really like the red and white and the pleats on the skirt are so unique and fresh.
This is my favorite one out of all of them! The colors are more fall than spring but the fabric and style are so so gorgeous!
That is denim people! How cool is that?
























































2 comments:

  1. What wonderful dresses:).

    I just had to stop by and thank you for the best comment ever:). Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your thank you! I really loved your post. BEST EVER!

    ReplyDelete