Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Attitude of Grattitude Tuesday on a Wednesday?!

I am behind on pretty much every post! What is the deal!? Oh I will tell you! I am a mother of two toddlers who works part time. December as you all know is a busy busy month and it becomes even busier when your girl baby turns two! Between the Christmas prep, the girl baby birthday and work I have been crazy busy. Please forgive me! I am going to resolve to be a better blogger! New Year Resolutions are a calling me! SO anyway! Onto what I am grateful for today and yesterday too! I love love little fawn figurines! They make me smile. I love that they capture the way they stand a little wobbly! So sweet. They look like Christmas to me. A happy Christmas Eve with snow falling and cocoa with heart shaped marshmallows! I love them so much that I may have to start up a little collection to bust out at Christmas time! Both of the fawns below are for sale on Etsy!

and here!


Don't you just love Etsy? I may even start my collection with this one! Oh the choices!


No comments:

Post a Comment