Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude Tuesday

And also for Cookie Monster! You hear that Sesame Street?! What is the world coming to that cookie monster has to change his name and image?



I am greatful today for COOKIES!! And for all the fantastic blogs and websites that share their delightful recipes. How i love cookies! Let me count the ways!

1. They are an individual little dessert

2. They are delicious

3. There are about a million different ways to make cookies

4. They cook up fast (usually)

and and and....

These are recipes I am currently wanting to try


Kevin and Amanda's Mascarpone Oreo Snowflake Cookies


My Kitchen Cafe Sugar cookies


Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

I have already made these and holy hannah! They are delightful!


Cream Cheese Snowball Cookies

There are so many wonderful recipes out there! So so many that I can't even list them all here! It is time to get out there and get a bakin' people! Crap! I think I am out of sugar..... well I will be dreaming about cookies tonight at least!



No comments:

Post a Comment