Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude Tuesday


It is Tuesday again! I have a really good one this week! I am sure most of you have heard of this blog I am going to talk about but I still love it. Oh boy do I ever love it. A little wonderland called:


She has the most amazing recipes ever on her site. I have used several always with good results. Well except one disaster but we will not discuss that infamous day. It was a sugar lump mess and I am still trying to move on! That is how I learned that she also actually answers questions and comments on comments! That is a great personal touch that makes me like her site even more. She has a little bit of everything there too. Or a lot a bit really! It has helped me out of a cooking rut more than once for sure. The site is easy to navigate and so beautifully done. The pictures are wonderful. I am jealous of how great they are actually. See the one up top? Yeah her picture. I don't think that people appreciate how difficult it is to take pictures of food. It is no easy task! Plus she is pretty dang hilarious. Which I love! I am there every other day if not everyday. Delightful! As a matter of fact I have a recipe that I am posting later this week from her site! Are you as excited as I am? Are you?! Are you?! Maybe not but you will be! Please check it out! You will not regret it!




No comments:

Post a Comment