Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day nine doing just fine!


I am behind again! And not looking so hot in these pictures. I wish I had a good excuse for either of those statements but sometimes you have a bad hair day and bad make-up day and sometimes you are crazy busy. Sorry for being lame but that is my story and I am sticking to it!

My pics YO!:



Close up that should have been farther away! Am I being too negative? Well I am new at this and still learning how to be fabulous!


Not sure what is up with the goofy grin. I may not look all that great but I obviously have a great personality! HAHA!! I have a sweet spirit. Okie-dokie.... I am done with the self bashing!


On to the tip of the day!
Tip #9
Okay this tip is stemming from the fact that I am in desperate need of a shave!! Instead of using expensive shave cream I use cheap conditioner. Like suave cheap! It moisturizes and smells good and is crazy inexpensive. Plus you don't have to use a lot. I have a girlfriend who uses lotion instead of shave cream too. Also shave at the end of your shower because the warm water helps soften the hair letting you get a closer shave. I saw a tip on a blog (can't remember which one- if any one knows please leave me a comment! I want to give credit where credit is due!) that if you dry your razor by rubbing it upwards on a towel it makes it last longer. And who wouldn't love that?! Razor refills are too expensive to mistreat. SO rub away! Not the direction that cuts but the opposite! Does that make sense? You don't want to shave your towel. Ruins the towel and dulls the blade!



No comments:

Post a Comment